These school systems are intended to make the operation of routine but important tasks in schools streamlined and more
efficient. We welcome feedback on their operation and especially suggestions for improvements or new functionality.
The system consists of a number of
Modules that an
Administrator can enable and that are then operated by
and other staff.
- To get started it is first necessary to have a school set up! This can be done easily using the Register
page for the main application.
- NOTE - schools using the system in groups (e.g. in a MAT) need to be set up centrally so that they are linked to
others in their group.
- Register your school. As the registering user your account will be setup as the first
It is recommended that more than one account is an
Administrator - but not too many should be!
do anything including remove other
- Setup a few other key users. Each user you set up will receive a welcome email in order to validate
their email address. Don't invite too many people initially until you have the system set up ready for use.
- If your school uses Microsoft or Google accounts for staff then these can be used to authenticate them for access.
This is definitely worth the effort to set up as it will ensure easy access for any new staff since their accounts are
auto-created when they attempt to log in. It also means that when they leave the school their access is revoked when
their main school accounts are closed.